of spring and laughter
[html]

Sosovery sorry for the wait, love! <3

She watched the boy return her greeting of a smile. Once Saphraine’s breathing had become normal, the silver girl removed her hands and placed them carefully at her sides. The Dahlian male seemed easy enough, his ears perked in interest instead of backed in hostility. Her smile remained, softer and absent although tinted with slight concern.

”I am Ever Mayawyn, of Cour des Miracles. We have not seen our own Apothecary since the snowstorm,

Ever admitted, uncomfortable with revealing a fault in the inner workings of the pack. She pulled her arms back up an produced the inside of her injured wrist.

I broke the bone in my wrist when the winter started while upon my stallion,

She glanced into the eye of her golden haflinger, pleased to see him remaining calm.

It has healed, but even during the recuperation I had not had it examined. Although you are currently the youth in training I was seeking someone with at least some general knowledge nearby to help.

Her wrist was left adrift, fur pulling in the distance sea breeze. It felt odd being so far outside the territory. She could sense the slight discomfort at being close to trespassing. Her nose was still unused to the spicy sweet scents of Dahlia de Mai. Although still far from familiar sights, Ever could make out the signs of spring beyond the neighboring border. Bright buds stood out gently against ripening grass.

<style type="text/css">
.jadeblossom-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadeblossom b {font-weight:bold; color:#536922; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadeblossom p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadeblossom {margin:0 auto; background-color:#899a64; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/11l3kg3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b4e31; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:360px; border:1px solid #192109; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread