[M] Odd One Out
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the #th post. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

Io is being Vesper

Vesper's eyes scanned the herd that belonged to the traveling trader, most of the animals were bedaub and unintresting to the femme, but her attention was soon turned on a lighter colored stallion. As she moved over closer, the trader moved in to speak with her. 'You him eh?' he questioned, hand lazily storking it's back, 'Yes, very much' came Vesper's slow response. The salesman nodded, 'He's tame, but unbroken and he's pure white too, which should raise the price, but it doesn't. So I suppose I can let him go for something small...'. Vesper nodded again and a thin hand slipped into her bag, white fingers pulled out a necklace adorned with little white gems. The male nodded and took it from him, [i]'Ya know, if you've got the matching earrings I can give you a started pack with him. Vesper scoffed, he spoke of the stallion like a toy, but never the less she nodded and passed over the earrings, gaining a few bits and bobs in return.

A few hours later...

Io was not amused. That stupid cow had traded for a horse that they couldn't even ride! Though he was pretty, she had to admit that. His dark were bright and his coat was pale and seemed to glow. While Vesper had been smart enough to heed the traders warning and had not tried to ride the stallion, but Io was adament that he would be fine. She was wrong and was more or less thrown off. Io sat down with a loud 'hump' and glared at the horse, Dear Vesper' she started sarcastically, 'What the hell are we going to called 'that'? Vesper frowned, that was a horse, a he in fact and the nicer femme did not like Io titling him any different, 'That', is called Neo. N-E-O'. She smiled, she had always liked the name Neo. Io nodded indifferently, 'Whatever girl, I suppose we should start training him'. Vesper nodded, 'Yeah'.

<style type="text/css">
.Ioafreeb2a b {font-weight:bold; color:#8cd701; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c4c4d; }
.Ioafreeb2a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4d; text-align:center;}
.Ioafreeb2a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Ioafreeb2a {margin:0 auto; width:444px; background-color:#c2c2c3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... reeb02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8cd701; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Ioafreeb2a-border1 {width:446px; border:1px solid #4c4c4d; margin:0 auto;}
.Ioafreeb2a-line1 {width:410px; border-bottom:1px dotted #676767; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread