[M] Odd One Out
[html]

NP Smile!

Word Count → 000

Io was surprised by the force of the male when he pinned her down. 'Shit' the femme muttered as he head smashed against the hard ground. How would you like it if I told you that you were gonna die? Io considered her answer, wanting to come across in a way that would save her life, 'I would ask what it would take me to get you to spare my life'. Her voice was emotionless, her gaze unbreaking. She was intimidated very little by this black male, she had been in these situation's before and escaped mostly unscathed.

Io took a deep breath, she had almost forgotten to breath when she was forced back. It had come as a surprise and taken her aback. She pulled her head back, straining to see the upside down form of Neo, still facing the pair and seeming a little agressive. Io smiled, perhaps the unbroken stallion would come in use after all.

She moved her gaze up to the male again, unafraid. A hand slipped to her calf, but she waited to unsheath the knife, wanting to see what the males reaction to her previous comment was. She was not in the habit of knifing someone who had been given an option.

<style>
.io-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t51 b {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t51 {background-color:#AFCDD7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1xxF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#40626D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t51-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t51 .inner {margin:10px 10px 170px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#40626D;}
.io-t51 .wordcount {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #40626D; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread