All who wander are not lost
[html]

I made it night Smile

WordCount: 268

Pure luck was on Axelle’s side today. After she wished and hoped Naniko would come, she did. And waved toward Axelle. Axe looked down at her from the hill she was standing on and smiled. She carefully padded down a bit so that Naniko wouldn’t have to walk up all the way. Her tail wagged calmly since she couldn’t wave back at the moment.

Hey!

She answered and sat on her haunches when Naniko approached her. She kept a smile painted on her maw at all times when she was around Naniko. She respected the she-wolf as a leader and a friend.

Well, I haven’t been up to much. Staying out of trouble.

She stood to circle in her place to show Naniko that she was free of injuries.

No wounds! But I have to be honest, I do have an agenda today.

She sat back down before getting into it.

I’ve come today to ask you a few things about Anathema. You being the pack leader should know the answers the best. I’m thinking about joining, but I want to know a bit more before I do. Can you sum it up for me?

She tried to keep it short and simple without rambling on. It wasn’t long and it told her story promptly. Success.

Anathema’s lands were colder in the night, probably colder in the cave system. There were owls hooting and other types of birds screeching invisibly in the darkness. Axelle paid them no mind. She was used to this already. Plus, she preferred night and its darkness. Her vision allowed her to see better.

<style>
.axelle-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.axelle-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.axelle-z91 b {color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.axelle-z91 {background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... etab-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.axelle-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread