horses
QUOTE (Kaena Lykoi @ Mar 30 2011, 06:49 PM)

I don't have a whole lot to contribute to the discussion myself, but re: broken leg -- don't they usually put down horses that have a severe break? :x Or, at the very least, if it heals, isn't the leg prone to lameness, arthritis, and other problems? I think it would be a great idea to have a horse maybe injured or incapacitated if it got found like that, but if you mess with it's legs, then I would just worry about the strain of carrying an adult Luperci on an old injury like that. ^^ Most Luperci are a lot bigger and a lot heavier than the average human (let alone a tiny jockey) so I would think that the repeated strain would cause more problems than if there was a human rider. Buuut, like I said, I don't have a ton to contribute anyhow. [/quote]
Yup, you're right on this one. A hairline fracture can heal easily enough but a break bad enough will leave the horse lame for life. I didn't know she was intending to break the stalliion for riding though. That's my bad!

@Layla: Okay, just wanted to make sure I hadn't gotten behind on a new breed regulation or something. I was thinking 15.2 seemed too tall for a pony. ^_^; That would mean my horse would be a pony lolz. Poor guy.

EDIT: OMG RHONI WANTS PET FOX. 0_0

Messages In This Thread