Le vent nous portera
[html]

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/ot ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat; background-position: center bottom; width: 400px;" align="center">

OOC: Closing it after you post works just fine with me ^_^

Lubomir's first bite of the meat nearly made him throw up. It had been too long, his stomach wasn't used to feasting any more but he took another bite and soon enough he was almost so engrossed in eating that he missed what the other was saying. He lifted his head and listened intently, trying to see if there was some hidden information Tristan could not openly disclosed, but it seemed like there was little else to say. Lubomir felt sad again, because almost instinctively he knew that the other had urgent business to attend to. And the grey wolf had a journey to finish. On the other hand, at least there were survivors and Tristan still had his sister. He even considered making a joke, a comment to lighten the dismal mood, but it would have been ribald, uncivilised and in bad taste. So instead Lubomir gave Tristan a small smile and said, 'I can only thank you. Had you not roused me, I might have decided to end my journey and my life there. And I give thanks for sharing this with me. I wish you good fortune, may you and your sister find your way out. I will not forget your kindness, Tristan.' Slowly, he bowed his head in a humble manner and proceeded to tear more meat off the buck. He would fill his stomach and move on.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread