And so we meet
[html]

yikes, short post, sorry about that. WC: 273

When given the option, Ty almost bolted for whatever was left of the deer carcass once Jace was done with it, tearing at it like the starved dog he was. He had been run ragged, through fights he had not mentioned to the pack and hunts that had not delivered any meat to his above average frame. He tore off large chunks of the beast, barely bothering to chew his food before it slid down his gullet. He had almost forgotten what deer tasted like, clearly it had been far too long.

However, the silence of Ty's blissful meal was interrupted by Jace's sudden interest in talking to the half-tailed brute. His body suddenly paused in the chow down as his golden-blue eyes darted towards Jace. She wanted to speak with him now, he was surprised. His gruff exterior and brutish demeanor tended to make people keep away from him. Only those who knew him from before his transformation really talked to him anymore, but now Jace was curious about him and his story.

but just because nobody usually talked to Ty did not mean he was not interested in sharing, he simply kept to himself because very few people asked about him. His original stoic expression morphed into a casual smile, realizing that he and Jace were no longer on airs, and he sat up to address Jace's questions.

"Why, I came from this here Valley, ma'am." Ty stated bluntly, pointing to the ground below his feet. "I was here until I learned how to walk, then I was swept off to Europe before I could even figure out how to hunt."

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread