And so we meet
sorry for the wait >< i am a fail
300+

He was from the Valley he said and then he had gone across the sea to Europe. She had heard that in the western worlds that the Luperci population more closely imitated what they had inherited from the humans. Wearing clothes was the norm not the exception and many of them regarded their lupus and secui forms as beastly vestiges from their past that were no longer needed. Many of them cooked their food all the time rather than hunt and eat it raw like the two of them had just done. Jace found it very strange that so many of them would choose to emulate a species that had brought about its own destruction but she supposed each to their own.

She had a sense that Ty was a loner even while he belonged to the Valley, the selfless warrior faithfully patrolling the borders while the rest of them slept, keeping them all safe from harm and trying to stop monsters like Lucifer from entering. He was doing what was effectively supposed to be her own job, although she was unfit to do it at this time, with the pups growing rapidly.

"Technically I come from the Arctic, but when the humans were still alive they carried the ancestors of my birth pack across the ocean from England in great flying machines that could go very very fast and placed them in the Arctic so they could breed and grow without the interference of man. I think the humans wanted to see how they would behave after spending so long under their care, although the humans took them from the arctic in the first place for some reason." She shrugged her shoulders and cocked an ear, she didn't presume to understand the strangeness of man and his workings although they did fascinate her.

Messages In This Thread