It's empty in the valley of your heart [p]
[html]

I’m a horrible person who needs to work on time management!! For Ever Mayawyn, hope the power play is okay.

\\

Ever’s broken wrist had been a huge hindrance to the couple, but Ezra was dutiful and helped her whenever he could. The other accident of Ever almost falling into the ice was another scary moment that had made Ezra realize how fragile his mate was and how easy it was to have her slip away. It was a realization that didn’t sit well with the wolfdog, and he made a point to learn as much about his mysterious love as possible. She was his and only his, but still, he wanted to know her through and through.

That’s how the topic of the stables had come up in conversation not too long ago. Ezra had always known Ever was into horses, but it never occurred to the boy to investigate them. Ezra couldn’t fathom riding horses, or even having a human-like connection with them. Nevertheless, the male would be willing to try anything for Ever.

The spring morning broke warm and sunny, a rare treat for the area. Ezra woke up next to Ever, after only getting a few fitful hours of sleep. Ezra had become so comfortable around Ever, but yet he still find himself staying up all night thinking about her. He had decided to go to the stables during the middle of the night after one of these intense thinking sessions. It would be nice for Ever to have some company as she took care of the Court’s cavalry, and it would be something for the wolfdog to do.

The secui had watched Ever breathe for a few moments before deciding to wake her up. The sun had put him in such a good mood he couldn’t wait to get going. Ezra traced his mate’s neckline with his paw before ending it with a kiss on her furry shoulder. “Good morning my love,” he said with a scratchy voice. “I want to finally see Saphraine,” Ezra was referring to, of course, Ever’s horse counterpart. “And perhaps learn to ride, if you’d be willing to teach me.” He concluded this would be a peculiar way for Ever to wake up, but the male figured his vested interest would be a delight to his mate.

<style type="text/css">
.ezrafree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dce3e6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a2a2a; }
.ezrafree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.ezrafree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ezrafree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#696a6a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebe01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dce3e6; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ezrafree01-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #4a4f52; margin:0 auto;}
.ezrafree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #696a6a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread