Sandy Shores
[html]

Slay's broad muzzle burst above the wave's surface some moments later, blowing salty water with a snort from his nostrils. "I win, dove! You knew I would," he crowed, blue eyes twinkling with mischief. He hadn't swum in a long time, but truth be told, it was one of his favourite guilty pleasures. His heavy arctic fur would sheave off any cold the water could offer, and his wide paws, built for snow, were also excellent for paddling. He'd found that out the first time by accident, though. Slay had no sense of direction, being used to such a small pack land, and actually fell into a river that washed him quite a distance before he figured out how to swim. Now he was so at ease with water that he often consisted on fish in his solo travel, and could even boast having survived a waterfall in his past.

"Ah, isn't this the life...?" He asked lazily, letting his form go limp so that the buoyant water held him afloat in the gentle waves. The black and white fur that made his coat so distinct was swaying about him in the ocean, making him look like some bizarre hybrid between a jellyfish and a skunk. "You swim a lot, Cer? I haven't in ages, and it feels so good... Thanks for taking me here, I like it," he added with a little flirtatious wink. He felt a yawn coming on, but calmly ignored it. He really didn't feel tired right now. No need to nap.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread