Sandy Shores
[html]
OoC: I've been awful about replying, I'm so sorry. I take it we should wrap this one up. ^^;

Slay felt a funny smile quirk onto his countenance at Cercelee's rambling. Yes, names definitely meant something... After all, he had been named 'Dreamer', and look at what that did to him. Cursed to fall asleep for the rest of his life, without control over his own body. But then again, he had changed his name, too, and that had only made a difference in his personality. He still had the sickness, but he was much cockier and playful than before. The big male shook his damp ruff, wondering if even he knew what he believed in.

"Yes... Perhaps they're not important after all."

Slay smiled at her, his pale gaze soft with a contented light. He did use nicknames more often than titles, anyway, was that not so? Destiny, well, he did seem to think that whatever name you were given must have plotted out some semblance of a path for you... But if that was all pre-determined, then your name would be irrelevant after all.

"And yes, dovey, I think we should start heading back soon, lest we get caught in the darkness."

A silly concern for a pair of nocturnal predators, but it was the sentiment that counted. It was more of a fatigue settling in, after the serious discussion and the romping and swimming. Slay was looking forward to a nice long nap...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread