[M] Kokain...Yummy
[html]

Word Count → 333

GUILTY ME, I TREATED YOU LIKE SHIT, BUT YOU WERE ALL I WANTED IN ME → I should be kicked in the teeth for making you wait this long >.>'

Even from the first hit, to a mind young like Sascha's and because he had not smoked before, the effects of the smoke that already sat in the air from Cotl, plus the addition of the actual smoke, it was not surprising to Cotl that the man was already looking high as shit. Cotl watched the other male who was unable to speak. Du feels gut, ja? the man asked his son, that wicked grin sill on his lips as those ice-fire eyes landed on his son. When Sascha handed Cotl the mask back, the boy then sat on the ground. Cotl watched and then he had mounted the mask back on his face. He took another hit before he removed the mask again and he sat there with his eyes on his son, Sascha. Sascha had let a weird wheezing sound from his mouth as if he was trying to talk, or to do something else that required his vocal chords to do so. Cotl cocked his head at the sound, for he had never heard the male try to speak or to try and make any other sound besides the raspberries that he blew all the time.

Forgets die voices nicht vorks? Cotl asked before he twitched his neck to the left and he let out a loud "NYEH" the man had returned the wicked grin to his face. He gave the mask back to his son, for Cotl planned on getting the man pretty fucked up. Maybe to where they both were just stuck to where they were and they couldn't bother with moving. Cotl looked down at Sascha for a moment. Donder, und Blitzen, dhey in die barn, ja? Oder running looses? the man asked his son, figuring that Sascha would know what he was talking about, if not then he could easily translate back into German. It was obvious he was high because he didn't realize that he could talk straight German at the moment and be understood.

<style>
.cvu-animal {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XQEgq.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.cvu-animal .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.cvu-animal .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.cvu-animal .divider {border-bottom:1px dashed;}
.cvu-animal p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.cvu-animal b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;color:#AF2B2B}
.cvu-animal i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.cvu-animal u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread