[M] Kokain...Yummy
[html]

Word Count → 329

GUILTY ME, I TREATED YOU LIKE SHIT, BUT YOU WERE ALL I WANTED IN ME → :/

His son had spoken to him about how the animals were kind of loose, but not really. The words made Cotl's head tilt to the right, and a frown hug his lips. The man did not speak at first, instead he simply got up from his seat and he looked at the stoned boy who was sitting on the floor. aufstehen the man ordered his son to get up and then Cotl moved towards the door. He opened it and walked out of the door and expected his son to follow along. He paused down the hallway to wait for the boy for a moment before he would start to walk down the stairs. It was not silently though, because his maw was incapable of not making noise, so he had cleared his throat several times and gave a loud NYEH once or twice.

He descended the stairs and then walked through the foyer and to the side doors that lead outside and towards the stables. He opened said door and looked out to see Maschine gazing out there but not in the stables. Cotl searched around for the sight of the buffalo and the reindeer that the Ulrich clan also owned. Soon would be time for them to start riding the two younger mounts, for they were growing and soon they would be perfect to ride. Too bad that Izaak was not here to see that Blitzen was getting large enough to ride soon. Cotl did not miss the annoying bastard who would destroy his possessions, but he still feel slightly bad about the child's death. Cotl looked back to make sure the boy was still following and then he walked outside and looked around for the albino reindeer. mir helfen, fangen Blitzen.-FUCKSHITTITS- wir werden ihn reiten. the man spoke, nodding his head to his son lightly as he spoke, his ear twitching back before he turned his head to look to where the reindeer might have been hiding.

<style>
.cvu-animal {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XQEgq.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.cvu-animal .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.cvu-animal .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.cvu-animal .divider {border-bottom:1px dashed;}
.cvu-animal p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.cvu-animal b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;color:#AF2B2B}
.cvu-animal i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.cvu-animal u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread