[m] you're free to leave me
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the 1st post. Reader discretion is advised.
Thread Information
Date: 25Mar2011 (Backdated)

Setting: Somewhere between Thornbury&Borders

Time: After the pack meeting.

Character Form: Very angry Optime.

The bold italics are going to be her talking in Spanish; I'm too lazy to search for properish translation right now.

She was livid, furious, outraged. The Latin female had left everything behind for the Russo, and his affections twisted to someone else. She sacrificed her own comfort for his, and in the end, she had been tossed away like used furniture. Replaced, with some white-and-pink bitch from the backwoods. Though the rest of the pack was fretting over the loss of a member, Krystalle felt very little; it wasn't Orin's fault, of course. She'd have felt the same for any member who turned up gone. The Horzana woman was incapable of sympathy for others. Except for Mars.

As she stormed away from what had started as a pack meeting, she couldn't gather her thoughts. Everything was wrong. Mars wasn't supposed to leave her, back in California, but he did. And then when she followed, Mars was supposed to be glad to see her again. He hadn't been. Bartholomew had been, but it was different to gain the joy of Bartholomew than it was Mars. His outburst at the meeting, following their awkward discussion in the home, was the end of it. She couldn't do it.

Her feet carried her quickly from the town and into the forest, away from Mars and the chaos created. She expected he'd follow, and she had been right. It only took a few momens before she heard the accompanying steps of a large creature. Anger fueling her actions, she twisted on her toes, a hardened pink glare focused fully on the tri-colored male. "What's so special about her, huh?! What...does she do that I don'?! I take care of you! She...she's some stupid whore who can' keep her legs closed for the leader! Is that what I have to do, Mars, sleep with Shawchert?!" Her eruption was loud, shrill, and full of venom for both the male and missing woman.

She turned her back on him, covering her face with white-tipped hands; motion continued, away from the male. She didn't want to look at him. She didn't want to talk to him. She wasn't sure where she was going, but it was going to be away from him while he retained his dominant personality. Her toes slammed into the trunk of a fallen tree as she passed, and a string of curses escaped her mouth, lost in the mix of English and Spanish. They faded slowly, turning into awkward sobs as she came to a halt. "Dammit, Mars! Why...are you doing this to me...?" It was rhetorical, but it slipped out as a question regardless.

<style>
.krysblue-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #e6a8c1; padding-bottom:3px;}
.krysblue-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krysblue-z91 b {color:#e6a8c1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krysblue-z91 {background-color:#111826; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... tabblu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krysblue-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread