[m] you're free to leave me
[html]

She went poof and whatnot; if Mars is at home in the morning, you can pretend like she did sleep in the bed with him, but stopped during following days. We can close it.

Don't give up, he said. Mars will change someday. They wanted to protect her. So many pretty things clouded the mind of the Horzana. Bartholomew knew just what to say in order to calm the heart of his Californian lover. Though she felt the tug to simply give in, she turned her face away. In that moment, it was best. If she didn't leave, at least for the night, she would never regain the control of her life that she so desperately needed. "Jus' can' be here right now, Mars. Go home, go sleep. 'll be there when the sun comes up." She would sleep elsewhere, gather her thoughts and calm herself down. She had to.

Without turning back, she pushed forward into the land of Cercatori d'Arte, hiding her distress from the multi-colored man she claimed to love. Before allowing herself to disappear, she halted; for a moment, she considered staying, but instead she turned to face him. "Promise 'll be there. I wouldn' leave you, Barty. I remember how much it hurts." Perhaps the words meant nothing to Bartholomew, but they were for Mars anyways. Stinging, bitter words. He'd left her behind without second thought. Even if it had been forgiven, it still dug into her heart.

A shake of her head turned her back to him once more, and she moved onward. Danger was perhaps welcome; an excuse to make him worry would give her some feeling of justice. As it was, she knew she'd be there when the sun returned to the sky, even if she slept in the main room instead of in his arms. She wouldn't abandon him.

<style>
.krysblue-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #e6a8c1; padding-bottom:3px;}
.krysblue-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krysblue-z91 b {color:#e6a8c1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krysblue-z91 {background-color:#111826; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... tabblu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krysblue-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread