Coming Undone
[html]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll12 ... nh-mid.gif) repeat-y; width: 397px;" align="center">

Lol, wow. DRAMA. Anyhow... Anka is taking off now, since this thread is a little outdated for her, due to the thread with Ahren where she is badly injured, and her personality takes another turn. Have fun with boisekz. <3 [WC: 572.]

Anka couldn't resist the eye roll this time. A smirk twisting her lips, she laughed softly. This was turning out to be quite amusing, truly. Anka moved closer, but only slightly, and considered the situation. She didn't care to anger anyone... but she didn't particularly care if she did, either, and clearly she had. She spoke to Jasper first, softly. Her tone of voice brought back a hint of what it had been the first time they had spoken... that was, after her conversation with Ahren, as their words beforehand weren't enough to be truly considered 'speaking' anyhow. "Jasper, honey, don't take it wrong," she said, and her voice was honestly apologetic. She didn't want to upset him. He was young, though not much younger than her, and frail. So small and delicate. He couldn't afford to be broken; it had been clear enough to her that he didn't get much caring or respect, and she would give him all she could.

She didn't have much. But she tried.

She addressed her younger half-brother once again, and her eyes didn't stray from his as she did, ignoring the other male's presence completely. "You know I wasn't being vicious towards you, don't you, little brother?" She hoped he did. Jasper was a good kid. She wasn't sure she could say that for the others, or for the male whose presence re-registered with her mind at that moment. She turned her gaze to him, and her eyes and face changed visibly from soft and caring, to vicious and cold. She was on her guard. He was bigger than her, but it was clear enough that his life experience hadn't been too much of a match for what she'd dealt with. And, while smaller, she was also likely quicker than he, and much more agile. He was one of those royalty types, or at least he seemed to think he was, quite obviously... something of what her mother had never wished to be. Now Anka understood why. This boy was sickening.

"As for you, your highness," she addressed the phantom prat, every word dripping with sarcasm. "Your defending my brother is not the reason I have treated you with disregard. So, my greatest apologies if I've annoyed your most honourable self." It had not occurred to her that he might actually hold any type of high rank socially; he didn't seem the type to merit it, in her opinion. Being born into royalty wasn't honour anyhow, she figured. It hadn't saved her parents, nor had it saved her. It wouldn't save this cute, cuddly ball of spite either.

She spoke to him once more, her voice soft again, but not gentle as it had been with Jasper. It held contempt, a threat, a challenge. "I sure as hell hope that your attitude doesn't rub off on Jasper, though. I wouldn't want him getting cocky like you. And by cocky, I mean useless." She let the syllable rest there for a moment, then spoke to Jasper once more. "Glad to see you're alive, little brother. I'm sure we'll catch up sooner or later. Take care of yourself."

Pushing past the other male, whose name she'd not even gotten, she nuzzled her brother's cheek softly, whispering under her breath, "Find me when you get some time. Twilight Vale." Then she wandered down the hall, searching for items that might serve her well, with not a glance back.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll12 ... nh-ftr.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 396px; height: 86px;"> 

[/html]

Messages In This Thread