At The Stables
[html]

WC: 301 OOC: woot, so we need to try to keep this running the whole month cause i don't have very many lili threads at all XD so anything you can think of to keep it running i will <3 you forever!!!

Liliana could see Shanta knew that Lili was nervous, mostly about the horses. She had never had any problems with any of them except for one...

Thank you, just remember that Buck over there is not to be ridden by anyone but you untill he’s fully broken.

She said, though... Buck had been here for months and Lili still couldn’t break the stallion, he was calmer around her lately, after he’d broken her rib, and caused the whole fiasco with Jaden and Nayati. She wasn’t sure entirely how well Shanta was with the animals but she knew her stuff from what Liliana had seen the time that she’d been here and Buck was the type of horse that wanted to get out. He needed his exercise, and he would probably respond better to Shanta. Who knew? Liliana turned to see the woman go to the foal’s stables. The mother snorted defensively but did nothing as Shanta spoke to the little guy, and then promised Liliana that he would be stronger when she came back and she’d take care of him. The worry didn’t fully disappear, but most of it was washed away by the reassurance.

“Thank you, I do appreciate it, I am glad I have someone here now, it’s not so easy alone, but if i could do it I’m sure you’ll do well, just remember... the cows can’t die either, I think it would break Dawali’s heart”

She looked at the fat lazy animals that were in their own stalls across from them. Liliana was thinking of finding some sheep and goats and herding them here, but that was for the future. She was more concerned about the near and very close future that was about to happen to her.

<style type="text/css">
.LilianaUtina02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#688d85; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f0f0f0; }
.LilianaUtina02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.LilianaUtina02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.LilianaUtina02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#f0f0f0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tina02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5d5d5c; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5d5c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.LilianaUtina02-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #f0f0f0; margin:0 auto;}
.LilianaUtina02-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8fa19d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread