At The Stables
[html]

WC: 376

Liliana had no doubts that Shanta would be good with Buck when it came the time. And she knew that she cared for the cows much more than liliana herself, they tended to be more bull headed around her, even if most of the cows were female. She was interested to see what they had in store for the animals because Dawali wanted to breed them. Maybe for easy meat, because they were not good for anything else. Their milk may have been good for humans but it sure wasn't good for the wolves. She turned to Shanta letting her mind come back to the present.

"Nayati said it will take about a month, but I'm not sure, this will be my first visit to the Great Tribe. I am very interested in seeing it, especially how they train their horses and stuff, I do plan on bringing something back that may include more horses and I had seen sheep wandering before I joined AniWaya... but that's been over a year, who knows if there's more.

She was starting to blabber, and she shut her mouth, blushing a little bit. Then Shanta mentioned something that would ease Lili's nerves. Going riding, she smiled.

I would be glad to, I will take strawberry over there, Grace will need her rest before our big trip.

She said. Strawberry was one of the workers, but had been trained in riding as well, she was a larger built horse, which had made it worth making her a worker, but she deserved a bit of fun now and again. Liliana thought as she gave Grace one last pat before leaving her stall. She normally rode bareback, so she didn't need much to get ready, and Strawberry waas much more calm than most of the horses, so she didn't think she would have a problem evben with her healing rib. She did feel bad for watching Shanta do some bit of work, but Liliana had mucked out and fed the horses for some time, this morning she'd groomed the unclaimed ones, and fed them all when she came in before giving her own horse attention.

<style type="text/css">
.LilianaUtina02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#688d85; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f0f0f0; }
.LilianaUtina02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2e3c4b; text-align:center;}
.LilianaUtina02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.LilianaUtina02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#f0f0f0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tina02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5d5d5c; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5d5c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.LilianaUtina02-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #f0f0f0; margin:0 auto;}
.LilianaUtina02-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8fa19d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread