At The Stables
[html]

WC:225 OOC: Sorry for the dreadful wait and the horrible reply Sad

She hurried back on the horse, getting up with ease turning towards Shanta, smiling she nodded.

“Yes that would be pleasent, I don’t normally go down that far, I don’t know why though”

She said as she moved the horse to a quick walk. Motioning the other woman to follow her. She couldn’t believe she blanked out like that and felt rather embarrassed. Turning to the other woman she wanted to push that embarrassment behind her and get to know her fellow caretaker.

“So who showed you how to take care of horses? My mother was a trainer herself, she actually went all over old Canada trading horses for food and supplies for more horses. She was really good at it, though I’m not much of a trader myself, I did inherit her love for horses.

She said, it stll hurt thinking about her mother, but as it had been over a year since she died, it didn’t hurt so much. She’d properly mourned for her mother’s death day, as well as her father, but she tried to keep things in check, especially with all that was going on and her rocky relationship with her mate that hopefully smoothed itself out and would soon do so further when they went on the trip the next day.

<style type="text/css">
.lilicardinal b {font-weight:bold; color:#810904; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.lilicardinal-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.lilicardinal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilicardinal {margin:0 auto; width:458px; background-color:#030404; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... rdinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E1E4D9; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ABB1B3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Erin!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread