At The Stables
[html]

soooooooo late :'( i am so sorry! Word Count: 477!

Shanta kept Belle swerving between trees and then finally stopped. She could feel the wind brush against her cheek, twirling her hair along with parts of Belle's mane. Shanta was not trying to get pity comments from the woman, though the respectful comments were very much welcomed. She smiled sorrowfully to Liliana, "We can not control what the world has been going through since the beginning." Shanta said as a type of thanks for the woman's respects. She had missed her mother, though not as much as her brother. Her poor brother, where could he be? She just wished she knew that he was okay. But he was not dead, she would have known if he had died. Shanta shook the feeling of longing to find him, 'he knows where to go if he needs me.' she told herself. He would know, though, they had all agreed on which pack they would join. Her hope for him coming had never died, though it was fading.

Shanta noticed the Nadie Tadita watching her as she had done her sort of trick through the trees. A bright smile played across her muzzle. She slowed to a halt, waiting for Liliana to come up, Shanta had gotten a bit ahead during her "tree" bending. "I could teach you how to do that. The swerves. The actual swerving is known as pole bending. I know a few other things, too." Shanta said. She started off on a trot to a more open clearing, dismounting from Belle to give her a break. Shanta patted the mare and then took in the clearing, looking at the ground, bushes, trees, everything. Not seeing anything to eye grabbing, she walked over to a rock and sat next to it, leaning back on it. Belle followed her and started to graze near a bush that was just growing out it's leaves. It was lovely to see the winter finally leaving, though she loved it, it was time for it to go.

<style type="text/css">
.shantameadow-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.shantameadow b {font-weight:bold; color:#7692a1; letter-spacing:1px}
.shantameadow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shantameadow {margin:0 auto; background-color:#2e4a38; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/szdgd3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#98c2a6; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #2e453c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread