don't trust me
[html]

300+

Trying to be as quiet as possible the brown hued hybrid could almost taste freedom from yet another encounter but then he heard the command. His skin crawled at the thought. Never before had anyone told him what to do besides his parents and look where that got him. He nearly ignored the male but he knew better if he was going to get by in this damn pack. Stopping in his tracks the conniving coydog slowly turned around and walked towards the large black wolf.

He didn't look like the type of canine that Giuseppe would want to fight, or anyone for that matter. There was a certain dark and commanding appearance to the wolf that Giuseppe knew to avoid whenever possible. Being a male who often got himself into tight situations it was good to have the skill to pick out which guys you could beat in a a fight and those you should leave well enough alone. Regardless o this fact, the hybrid still had to hold back a scowl.

Making up a quick lie he spoke in a rushed manner, “I was just about to see if I could track down some deer. With the storm passing and all I thought I would see if there's still food about.” It was a solid lie, a well thought out lie. Even if he hadn't come back with anything the second in command wouldn't have been able to say otherwise. And he didn't plan on coming back with anything besides perhaps some sweet ass too keep him warm through the night. Standing there he looked eye to eye at Theodore. No alpha would ever make the half breed submit unless they were going to hand him some goods on a silver pater. Even then he might be to stubborn to give in after all, he was dominant by nature and could never be broken like a simple animal.

<style type="text/css">
.melfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d2cfc9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #211e1b; }
.melfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#211e1b; text-align:center;}
.melfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.melfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#5c514b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tofree.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d2cfc9; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#211e1b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.melfreebe01-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #5c514b; margin:0 auto;}
.melfreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9d9592; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread