[M] Blood River
[html]<style type="text/css">
#revan01b { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/revan1.png') bottom center no-repeat; padding-bottom: 300px; padding-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #a15151; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#revan01b p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#revan01b .ooc { color: #752525; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#revan01b .speak { color: #ffdcdc; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

WC:424(3pts)

OOC: Hope you don't mind me powerplaying a bit, if this is too much, I'll change it if you want

It was only with several quick steps that the jackal caught the sound of a voice, slightly muffled and echoey, but it was obvious since the voice told him exactly the reason why. So she's in a cave...that explains why it's hard to pinpoint her. Within seconds the jackal headed toward the caves nearby, following the directions the female gave him to the middle cave. Rushing inside, he wasn't exactly prepared to see what waited for him. A crimson and ivory female was thrashing around on what he assumed was her own bed, crimson pouring all over like it had leaked from her fur and left ivory stillness in its wake. It took only a few seconds for the male to realize this female was injured, the scent of blood wafting through the air like some sickly perfume. "Don't worry, I can help you." Without another word or a simple introduction, slipping his mind in light of more pressing matters, Revan shifted to Optime form and rushed to her, very gently taking her arm in his hand and examining the wound carefully.

It was a deep wound, something only a creature's claw or tooth could cause, most likely the result of a luperci attack. "Everything's going to be fine miss. Would you like something to help with the pain?" He set a bottle of whiskey next to her, gesturing for her to drink some. "Be careful, it's very strong stuff, don't drink too much or it might make you sick." He wished he had something better to help with pain, but for now this was his only option. The wound was deep, yes, but nothing he couldn't fix. "Relax, sweetness, I'm here to help you. This is going to sting a bit." At this, he poured some boiled though refreshingly cool water onto the wound, cleaning it of infection and dirt, pulled a small very sharp from his pack, shaved the fur from around the wound, cleaned the wound with more water, then took a needle and thread and began to sew the wound shut, working fast so that she didn't have to suffer any more than she was. Once finished, he cut the thread, tied if off, poured some alcohol over the wound, then bandaged it up.

With everything done, he smiled at the female as he rinsed off his equipment with the canteen and handed the rest of the water to her. "There we go, all bandaged up. Are you ok? What did you do to get into this mess sweetheart?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread