[M] Blood River
[html]<style type="text/css">
#revan01b { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/revan1.png') bottom center no-repeat; padding-bottom: 300px; padding-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #a15151; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#revan01b p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#revan01b .ooc { color: #752525; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#revan01b .speak { color: #ffdcdc; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

WC:309(3pts)

OOC:

Revan smiled as he heard her say better and he believed her, watching as she inspected the bandage. Curiosity lifted the young jackal's eyes to her face now, but he decided it wouldn't be right to pursue the issue any more than he had. Strangers only received the most minimal of information on topics that consisted of this sort of trauma. Introductions were called for, but before Revan could give her his name, the canine female overstepped him and introduced herself both as Io and Vesper. Interesting...two names?

This female was certainly strange, but he couldn't deny that she was interesting. Never before had he seen a dog with colors like hers. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Io or Vesper, I'm Revan, Revan Rajanikant. What brings you out here? Are you a member of Inferni? I haven't been a member for long, but I haven't seen your face or fur around the pack lands." In truth, he had been a member of Inferni for quite a while, but he hadn't necessarily made a strong effort to seek out each member of the pack in question. To be honest, he hadn't even met any of the leaders yet.

Revan smiled politely, though his head was tilted a bit at the way she was acting. Once again she asked who he was and then asked if he was part jackal. "Yes I am part jackal, half actually. My other half is coyote, and I'm sure there's some dog mixed in to my gene pool somewhere." He laughed, looking the female up and down for a moment, as if trying to figure out her breed as well. "What about you? Are you part jackal or coyote? I would say a dog is your more dominant side, but I could be wrong." She was very beautiful, to say the least.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread