[M] Blood River
[html]<style type="text/css">
#revan01b { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/revan1.png') bottom center no-repeat; padding-bottom: 300px; padding-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #a15151; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#revan01b p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#revan01b .ooc { color: #752525; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#revan01b .speak { color: #ffdcdc; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

WC:224(0pts)

OOC:

So she's actually more coyote than dog, interesting. Revan smiled. He had met a few dogs in his travels, but they had always been mostly dog, and if they were mostly coyote, he could usually tell. "That's interesting that you are mostly coyote. I've met some border collies in my pup days and you look more like a border collie than a coyote. Not to mean any offense of course, it makes you unique, and I think you are beautiful either way." He smiled at her, finally putting his now dried equipment back in the bag.

Revan smiled widely as he heard her comment about his fitness. He didn't say anything until he put the last of his equipment away in his bag, then he looked into her eyes. "Thank you for that. To be honest, no one has ever told me that before, but I'm glad somebody's noticed. I exercise regularly, take long hikes through several miles of Inferni every day. I'm training to be a scout you see, and I want to make sure I am physically fit and up for the demanding tasks of the job. Your fur fits you wonderfully as well, are you a dancer? I wouldn't see you fit for any other profession." He smiled again. Oh how the old charm seemed to flow in moments like these.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread