[M] Blood River
'Merci' Io smiled. It was nice that someone had recognised how amazing she looking, if Vesper had been in charge she would have flung back in shyness. Though she did find Revan attractive, she really needed some action. Though it had been a single day since her rendes vous with Pheonix, she wanted action as much as she wanted food.

Io shook her head, giggling softy, 'I am no dancer' her accent rang out, 'I am a cook'. She gestured towards the equipment set over the other side of the room. 'I have cooked since I could shift, there is nothing I do not know about food' she stated plainly, her accented voice low and firm, her face emotionless and stern. 'I cook' she restated firmly, running a light finger across her now bandaged arm.

'So' Io drawled, reclining back slowly, 'What do you do?' Frowning she added something unrealted also, 'Where do you come from?' Not that she was intrested that much, it was mere curiousity that drove the question. Jackals did not come from Europe she was sure, nor North or South America as far as she knew.

Messages In This Thread