[M] Blood River
[html]<style type="text/css">
#revan01b { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/revan1.png') bottom center no-repeat; padding-bottom: 300px; padding-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #a15151; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#revan01b p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#revan01b .ooc { color: #752525; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#revan01b .speak { color: #ffdcdc; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

WC:395(3pts)

OOC:

Revan smiled back. He had heard bits and pieces of different languages from his times with the large coyote pack. Merci was something he had heard loosely, and he knew the correct response. "You're very welcome." He finally stopped fidgeting with the equipment and his bag, setting it down onto the ground beside the bed and turning towards her when she asked her questions. Why was she giving him all these weird looks? Did she like him or something? Revan was not so very experienced with the subtle intricacies that females performed when trying to tell him something. True, he was not a virgin, but that had only happened not nearly that long ago, and he didn't necessarily feel like a born again casanova.

Revan smiled as he noticed the cookware. "Interesting, I never really pegged you as a cook, with beauty and a voice like you have, I would imagine you as a bard, or perhaps a dancer, but you say you are a cook, there's nothing wrong with that. Maybe we could have a nice dinner sometime, I can't remember the last time I've had a meal with someone, and I've certainly almost never had a cooked meal. I was raised to be a survivor, so I eat my meals right after the hunt." He looked around the room for a moment.

"Well...I am currently training to be a scout. I'm not really sure if I'm an official one yet, but as I said before I'm training myself every day. Long hikes, swims, lifting, all that to stay in shape. Just recently I made the trek all the way from Inferni to Crimson Dreams and back. I'm not exactly sure how far that is, but I imagine it's quite a ways." He shifted on his paws when he noticed the frown. What was that about? "Well, I'm from North America. My family descended from generations of traveling across america and joining different coyote packs. Believe it or not, my ancestor came to america from Egypt. He was a jackal who was kidnapped with his mate by humans before they disappeared. He was a full blooded jackal, as is my mother. Where do you hail from?"

Revan looked down at the bed, then decided to go for it. He sat down, smiling at Io. "You don't mind if I sit here do you?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread