[M] Blood River
[html]

300+

The woman looked up, 'Oh, there was entertainment, just no rank for it'.A sly thought came to mind. Slinging her leg over his lap, she knelt on the bed, legs either side. 'Most could sing, some could play instruments, though it was a hobby. I cooked'. Cooking had been a great skill of hers, she could make a meal out of anything. Berries, meat, plants. She could put two things you'd never think to shove in the same pot and finish it tasting like heaven. Thoguh she never bragged about her skills, she knew how good she was. There was no dispute.

Io shrugged, leaning in closer, her hands gripping the males shoulders and her silver eyes boring into his. 'Strides, perhaps I could explain in more depth about it at a later date'. Subconsiously she started to rock back and forth, only the slightest bit however. This was the tease. Gigging manicly at his comment she again shrugged, 'I have not found anything so far'. Her white tipped tail swished slowly behind her, caressing the males leg as it brushed past.

Another shrug graced the woman, 'A few months, give or take. As for the mileage I have no clue, I cannot walk on water'. If said by anyone else the latter part may have come across as a joke, but Io's tone was dull and solid. Her rocking had become more forceful, but nothing had really happened yet, she was waiting for consent. She was no rapist, she found no pleasure in force.

'Yes, Europe. Around by Russia' she said slowly, leaning in her resting her head on the male's shoulder. All she needed now was a reaction, then the fun could begin. The rocking got more forceful as she waited for him to get the message. Waiting was boring and she was getting anxious to enjoy herself. She was begining to like Revan, hopefully he was not an oblivious idiot.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread