[M] Blood River
[html]

OOC here!

WC:387(3pts)

Revan smiled at her answer, but the smile widened as she wrapped her leg around him. Things were certainly progressing past a simple friendly conversation or physical conversation. It seemed Io was interested in him, though he couldn't imagine why. Like Pixie, he never imagined any female would want to be with him, but Io seemed to be proving him otherwise. However, he still wasn't completely sure this was a cue for her wanting to have sex, so he decided to be polite, keeping his smile and calm demeanor going, though it was getting increasingly difficult to hide his desires. "I..have hobbies as well. I collect things...anything I find that catches my eye really." She was so beautiful...

Revan looked deeply into her eyes when she bored hers into them. Still he managed to convince himself this was normal, nothing more than customs that he didn't know. He wasn't going to automatically assume this female wanted to have sex with him, but it was getting increasingly more difficult to concentrate on her words. "Yes..perhaps you should ex..plain at a later date." Then she started rocking against him, ever so slightly, but it was enough to start sending Revan down the path of convincing himself this was happening, instead of trying to fight against the idea. A gentle swishing against his leg further cemented the truth, and he was beginning to doubt himself even more.

He was vaguely aware of her words, only hearing her beautiful voice now, snippets of her sentence gracing his ears. "Few could achieve the task of walking on water Io...but I suppose-" The rest was lost, as Revan focused more now on her actions than her words. The rocking became more forceful and Io placed her head. This was it, this was what he needed to finally jump over the edge and convince himself that she wanted him. Revan smiled lustfully as he felt his member slowly emerge from its sheath, becoming attentive to all the skilled works of the female in his lap. She was a master at turning on a male, and Revan was all too happy to give in to her skills.

To remove all doubt that he wasn't into this, Revan gently leaned forward, sliding his hand down her stomach. "I want you Io..."

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread