[M] Blood River
[html]

OOC here!

WC: 432(3pts)

Revan's body and member spasmed with each spurt of his seed, moaning loudly as he emptied every single drop of his balls within her, far too gone into the moment and the pleasure to be thinking about the possibility of pups. Io certainly seemed to be enjoying the act. Revan smiled as he looked down at her, watching her hold on to him as he continued thrusting, though he was slowing down considerably until finally he stopped, pushing himself in as deep as he could rubbing his knot against her clitoris as his member swelled as big as it was supposed to when he tied with someone.

Never before had he imagined sex being quite that way with anyone, even if he had only been with a female a few times. Revan felt completely satisfied, but there was no way he was about to stop now, and he hoped Io was up for round 2, or maybe even more, and who could forget about the lightning bonus round? He smiled at that, but it completely faltered as she raised her blood soaked hand for him to see. Revan's eyes widened and he looked down at her entrance. Sure enough, blood was quite evident around it and his member, staining the lovely white fur around them a deep crimson to match the fur on other parts of her body. Despite all the blood that had been spilled from the female today, she was smiling as if she liked the damage he had caused.

Could it be possible that this female enjoyed pain? She liked it rough, that was a given, but exactly how rough was enough before she would draw the line? Maybe she was a virgin...she was certainly tight enough to be considered one, and all this blood, and she had wanted him to break her. Is that what she meant? All this ran through his head even as the female laid there, examining her blood soaked hand, and it was with that that Revan pulled himself from her, gently, and laid down on the bed, his muzzle only inches from her bleeding entrance. He looked slyly into her silver eyes and began to kiss at her entrance, ignoring the blood and various lovemaking juices flowing from her. "Are you ok Io? I told you I was going to break you, I guess I got a bit carried away huh?" He continued giving kisses along her entrance, taking careful swipes with his tongue every now and then. "Will this help with the pain?" What kind of damage had he really caused?

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread