[M] Blood River
[html]

OOC here!

After a few moments of stillness, Io tried to pull away. Revan's member stayed inside her however, tied tightly together. Crap, she thought, well I guess I'm not going anywhere just yet. Io looked up at Revan, frowning, 'Funny' her accented flat tone rang out. She surveyed the blood on her hand, 'This has never happened before,not even the first time'. She shrugged, and closed her eyes, pressing her body to Revan's own, 'I guess this blood is ll your fault then'. She was teasing, she didn't mind so much.

As Revan placed his snout at her entrace and started licking, Io giggled, 'You did indeeed and yes it is a bit of an improvement'. She fake gasped as Revan lapped up some of his seed, a small amount that had flown out with the blood, 'Dear god Revan! Eating your own children?!' She chuckled to herself as she gazed deep into his eyes.

And then it hit her. Children... Io peered down at Revan his snout hovering over his own lenght and Io's entrance. Her eyes widened and her face blanked. 'Revan, you bastard!' she started to try and pull away, but the tie didn't break. And as she pulled more, a few loose squirts of seed loaded into her. 'Get off, get off, get off!' she hissed wildly, proceeding to try to pull his length out. All the time she did not move from the bed, only scurried further up the bed. Her breathing got faster and more paniced as she looked to Revan for some sort of comfort.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread