[M] Blood River
[html]

OOC here!

WC:284(0pts)

Revan looked at her as she tried to pull away, his knot binding them temporarily together for the time being. "You liked it, you know you did." He laughed, pressing himself against her when she did the same. REvan continued to lap at her entrance happily, smiling when she gasped at him lapping up his seed. He laughed at the joke, but suddenly things took a huge turn for the worse.

Io began to flip out and Revan could only stare in shock as he tried to figure out why, watching her try to futile pull herself from him. Why was she trying to pull him from her? Everything had been fine all the way up until just after that joke about chil...Uh oh.. Finally Revan managed to recover, trying to grab her and hold her against him despite her protests. "Io! Io! Please calm down! Everything's going to be ok..." But what was he going to do? He had completely forgotten to check if she was in heat, but to be fair he wasn't really given so much as a chance before things got hectic. He had been caught up in the moment, unable to think straight enough to pull out before he sealed them together, but he had assumed that's what she wanted, or at least that she wasn't in heat at the time.

Now what? Was he going to be a father now? "Io..I'm so sorry..I didn't know you were in heat, I thought you would enjoy what I did and you actually did seem to enjoy it...What can I do?" His ears were glued to his head, much as his member was glued to her entrance.

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread