[M] Blood River
[html]

OOC here!

Io moved over to Revan again, a bloodied hand resting on her stomach. Her face was blank. 'I did... I didn't think... I forgot... I...' There was nothing to be said. She fidgetted trying to get comfortably close to him, but being attached to him prevented that. Finally finding a good spot, Revan on his back and Io beside him,, slightly turned inwards, she began to calm down. She still shivered however, and her breathing was still rough, but her face revealed no emotion.

Her bloodied hand rubbed her abdomen while her clean hand reached for Revan's hand, pulling it over so it lay beside the crimson paw. 'This is your fault she hissed. Still angry.

She really hadn't given any thought to this. Her thoughts were running a mile a minute. Growling suddenly she pulled the male sideways, onto her and hissed, 'Come on! You cause this now end it! Kill the bloody things!' Her temper was even more volotile than fire. That coupled with her sudden mood swings was a turn for the worst.

Slamming into Revan, she gasped in pain and curled up into a ball. Not it hurt way to much for Revan to correct it her way. There was no other way Io could think off though. She, and Revan, were screwed.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread