[M] Blood River
[html]

OOC here!

WC: 283(3pts)

Well he was right to think she enjoyed it, which was good. In these circumstances however, it wasn't so good, as now most certainly Io would become pregnant with his pups. There was nothing to be done now, but Revan did anything he could to help her feel better. He smiled as she pulled him to her, cuddling with her on the bed as his member still spurted with each movement until they found a comfortable position, relaxing for the moment. Revan held her close to him, rubbing her shoulder and overall just being there for her. This was his mistake, something he could have prevented, and he will remedy it as much as he possibly can.

He allowed her to place his hand next to hers. "I know, Io, I'm so sorry..if there was any-" But she finished that for him, forcing him up and ramming against him, then curling into a ball from the sudden pain, poor Revan still attached despite all this and the guilt he was feeling. Revan shifted into a more comfortable position for both of them, holding Io against him and allowing her to do whatever she wished to him. All he could think to do right now was to hold her, to comfort her. "Io, everything's going to be ok...I'm going to help you in whatever way I can, I promise you. I'll help you get through this."

He wished his member would shrink enough for him to release himself from her. The continued feeling of him moving around inside from all the moving around didn't help things much. He began to gently kiss her forehead and ears. What was he going to do?

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread