[M] Blood River
[html]

OOC here!

WC:

Revan felt her relax a bit as she laid on his chest, but her mood seemed to change for the worse again as she held on to him tighter and tighter until finally she let go, sliding off of him as far as his member would allow her. She was sobbing now, and it broke Revan's heart. All he could do was reach out to her at the moment. "I can help you Io, but you have to promise to let me, to allow me to help you." Finally, shortly after she had pointed it out and whispered the question they had been asking each other over and over again, Revan's member began to shrink, and he managed to gently pull himself from her. As soon as he did, he rushed over to his bag and pulled out a little vial of a white cloudy liquid that smelled of the forest.

Revan returned to her, taking a position with his head between her thighs, holding the liquid up for her to see. "This is white willow extract. It's a painkiller made from white willow bark, it should help immensely with the pain. I only use it for emergencies and intense pain because it's hard to make." First Revan carefully licked her entrance clean, as he was just really kinky like that. Once it was all shiny again, though still bleeding, Revan opened the bottle and poured some of the liquid onto her opening, very gently rubbing the liquid all over her flower and then inside. It should have had the effect of a very tingling sensation, dulling any pain she was experiencing, and possibly even making her feel even better than normal.

"Is that better?"

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread