[M] Blood River
[html]

Feel free to hit me as many times as you want

Revan's smile rapidly faded. "Sorry Io, that's only wishful thinking. I suppose there's a chance.. but I really doubt it. I wish there was more I can do for you here but I'm afraid my supplies are limited." After returning all of his supplies, Revan took the offered place next to her, sitting against the wall when she did. He stared ahead, but his ears picked up her voice easily and he politely waited patiently for her to finish.

Revan's eyes was unreadable as he sat in thought, taking in her words and processing the entire thing through his mind. Yes, he was obligated to take care of her, something he really wouldn't mind doing, nor the pups. In a way, he was happy to have a family now, despite it being forced on him, all though all his life he had only been charged with taking care of himself, so would he be able to take care of another, as well as the creator knows how many pups? I suppose there's only one way to find out. It wasn't like he really had any choice in the matter, though he could run but he was far too proud to do that.

Finally, Revan turned to look at her, his smile automatically in place. "I don't mind having a family. To be honest I've never taken care of an entire family, but I looked after and practically raised my younger sister myself, so I suppose this shouldn't be all bad." He wrapped his arms around her in a calming hug. "I'm sorry that you were forced into this, but things don't have to be so negative. Just look at this shiny new puppy's momma I just got?" He laughed, trying to break the tension of the moment. "Though I have one complaint. I think I should get to know you better before we start thinking of mateship."

Revan Rajanikant...father... He wasn't sure if it sounded right or not.

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread