[M] Blood River
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: :O If I hit you you can't type XD

'It does not matter, fate?' She did not believe in fate, it was a simple ludacris explanation with no eveidence, merely place in the comment as a light joke.

The woman smiled breifly, 'Good, because not only will you have these, you'll have to put up with my other son, Her tone was flat and sharp, despite her smile, which only lasted until she spoke. She let Revan hold her, her hands crossed across her chest. This was far from idea, but either way there was not way of stopping it. Io snickered silently, 'Mhm, but either way I own you for this'. It was hard to tell if Io's tone was laced with humor or malice. Honestly, the hybrid herself didn't know either. But it was soon laced with fierce fire as she latched on to another of Revan's comments.

Twisting away from his arms and perching herself on the dge of the bed, eyes narrowed in fury, she began to rant, 'Negative? Negative?! Listen to what I have to say and you can fucking judge whether I have no reason to be negative! Do you know how old I am? I am not even three yet! And do you know how many litters I have had? This is my fourth! I was a year and a half old when the first one was born, almost exactly. Each puppy from those three litters before this one died except for Sarajevo, and that was a close shave in itself' her voice lowered into a hiss,'So do not tell me not to be negative'. There was no way she was overacting.

<style>
.free-a23 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a23 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a23 b {color:#cbc6c1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a23 {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#767172; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.free-a23 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a23.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread