[M] Blood River
[html]

Lol you could avoid my hands, hit other parts of me instead XD

Revan's smile didn't falter, but his eyes widened a bit. Another son? What the hell have I gotten myself into? Nevertheless, even that much didn't seem to mess up his good mood. He was just as excited as any new father would be, though of course no one could ever truly tell what the quiet young Revan was thinking. For all anyone knew he could have been plotting murder, and no one would be any the wiser. Of course, he had no plans to murder the female...

Her next comment brought him out of the dark parts of his mind, a place he wasn't sure he liked visiting.
But before he could even utter so much as a word she surprised him yet again when he felt her push his arms away and begin to smolder slightly. When she finished her rant, Revan scooted along the bed and sat beside her, hoping she wouldn't push him away again. Very gently he reached and placed his fingers against her chin, turning her head to look into his eyes. "We're both in a similar boat. I'm barely over a year old and this will be my first litter. I wasn't telling you not to be negative, I was telling you things didn't have to be so negative. I will support you any way I can, and I hope that you will return the favor as well, we have each other now, that's what I was getting at. You're not alone in this. That's why things aren't so negative, and it really could have been a lot worse. Hell for all you know I could have been an on the run outlaw or something like that, but you got lucky enough to have met one of the nicest, friendliest, and most caring canines in the entire area, so things don't have to be so bad, right?" Revan gently stroked her ears back as he remembered something she had said earlier.

"So you think you own me hmm? Well little missy..in that case I suppose I own you too. I just hope you can keep up because, well...I'm a very strong nymphomaniac." He laughed, that trademark smile appearing again.

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread