[M] Blood River
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: *smacks upside your head*.

Io shook her head, laughing sharply, 'Did you not just hear what I said, they will not survive, I guarantee you'. They never did, Sarajevo had nearly lost his own life, as did Io herself. Their survival was a fluke, nothing more. 'Besides, if you were an outlaw, you would not be in a pack'. She lazily lent on Revan, letting her hands fiddle with the withe locks that covered her lap. 'We need to disscuss this then. We need to disscuss what the fuck we're going to do'. Words said without malice nor humor filled the air. No enthusiasm was injected into the words the hybrid spoke. Though with a smile the coydog lifted her head and grinned slyly to the male, 'And do not ever mention your age ever again'. With a majestic swish of her head, mainly to move her fringe from her eyeline, her grin widened as she averted her gaze, 'You make me feel old'.

Another sharp, hearty chuckle escaped the woman, 'We'll have time for that later, a bit more gently mind you, given the circumstances. Then not at all, and then...' she flashed her own trademark grin, sly and promiscuous, 'As much as you want'. Her tone lowered into a mere whisper. Her voice raised again, 'And it's me you will need to catch up with, four litters remember, each one started off like this'. Io let herself fall back on her bed with a soft giggle.

<style>
.free-a23 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a23 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a23 b {color:#cbc6c1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a23 {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#767172; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.free-a23 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a23.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread