[M] Blood River
[html]

XD

Her words settled in amongst his heart. They won't survive..I guarantee you.. Well Revan wasn't exactly sure whether to believe her or not, but he could always hold out hope. After all, miracles have been found in far more unlikely situations. Her next statement wasn't necessarily true either, outlaws could hide in among any number of canines grouped together. Hell all he had to do to join this pack was ask despite no one knowing anything about him or his past. A true scout or spy can hide in plain sight and no one would ever be the wiser.

The moment she leaned against him, Revan looked down at her and smiled, deep in thought about just exactly what they were going to do now. "I'm open for discussion at any point Io, I'm willing to help in any way I can." All he could do at the moment was stare at her. Truth be told he could only think of one option, well technically two if Revan was a runner, but that didn't seem like a very Revan thing to do. "I won't mention it again, but you are anything but that." He turned her to face back towards him. "If you were not beautiful, if you were even as old as you think you feel when I mention my age, I would have been long gone by now. Is that not proof enough?"

It wasn't hard to tell that Revan's mind was focused on certain things however, even as he spoke to her. The right words were needed, especially in a situation as delicate as this, and so Revan had been spending all this time trying to find them. Revan was so far gone he experienced a delayed reaction when she mentioned what they would be doing later. His eyes widened, his tail swished, and he smiled widely, almost as if he had just been told his family was here. "I can't lie, I'm definitely looking forward to that." His grin matched hers in intensity, and then he chuckled at her next bit. "All of your litters started out with you getting hurt, someone coming to help you, then you getting pregnant as a result? I must say that's certainly a creative plan." He chuckled again, laying back on the bed next to her and staring up at the ceiling.

"I must say when I woke up this morning, this is definitely not what I was expecting would happen today, but life does have a way of throwing these kinds of things at you doesn't it? It's not so bad though, I could have been having pups with someone who treated me like dirt all the time, or only wanted to take advantage of what I own or my position within Inferni. I feel blessed that the creators chose you instead. Even if they don't live, I'm glad I had the opportunity, and it was with you." Another of those trademark grins.

<style type="text/css">
.poisondrop_06 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.poisondrop_06 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.poisondrop_06 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.poisondrop_06 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5638/poison01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 25px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread