[M] Blood River
[html]

Word Count » 000 :: Out of character text here.

This was not what Io had been expecting from today, but either way there was nothing she could do. 'Okay, where to start?' There were many things the pair had to discuss, though Io could not decide. Letting out a burdened sigh, she closed her eyes and moved in closer to Revan.

A hearty chuckle escaped from the woman, 'No, perhaps not exactly like that. Maybe the first time'. Opening her eyes and looking up to the male she prepared herself. 'I was younger the first time, about your age, I had had a fight with my mother, about something stupid, I do not remember the details. Iven was there for me...' She could still not decided whether she loved or hated the grey male, she presumed she never would figure out her feelings for him clearly. 'They died'.

Io's eyes closed again, she needed to let herself relax, she had Revan, Sarajevo and Aeron to help her, she was not alonr, despite how she thought. 'I agree, it really was a fantastic event'. Io snuggled into Revan even more, 'You swear you will stay with me? Whatever happens?'. Stupid question, he had already pledged his dedication to her, even if the litter did not survive.

<style>
.free-a23 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a23 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a23 b {color:#cbc6c1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a23 {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#767172; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.free-a23 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a23.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread