This river that we ride has always been alive
[html]

Anu had suffered little compared to her close friends and pack mates. There was no lover for her to loose, none of her children had fallen into a endless slumber only to wake changed, none had passed into the land of the dead, her house had not fallen and her heart was unscathed. The pain of Alder's departure had eased, dwindling as the time passed and the good news that was brought to her about him. Anu only cried for those around her, she only hoped to raise them beyond their sorrows. She had none of her own.

Unfortunately the woes of close friends did not end at the borders of her pack. Nayati spoke of his home and of the destruction that had come to be and Anu look on with a sad face. Why? She wondered often. Why did such things need to happen, to those with such kind hearts? But the elder knew not to ask it too often or too much. It would never be answered, and time was only wasted while asking such questions. I'm saddened to hear this. She spoke truthfully. The Aniwayans had always been kind to them, she had only hoped for their well being. I can send my sons, to help when you hope to begin your rebuild. Alder at the very least would do as she requested, even a pack land away. Oak and Cypress would do as she wished too. Perhaps it would be good for them to learn the craftsmanship of the tribe, Crimson Dreams could not teach them everything.

And your family? She asked, hoping that personally he fared better.

<style type="text/css">
.anujuly11 b {font-weight:bold; color:#470404; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anujuly11-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d3d3d; text-align:center;}
.anujuly11 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.anujuly11 {margin:0 auto; width:336px; background-color:#fbfbfb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july11.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #838282; padding: 190px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d3d3d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anujuly11-border1 {width:338px; border:1px solid #fbfbfb; margin:0 auto;}
.anujuly11-line1 {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #838282; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread