This river that we ride has always been alive
[html]

AniWayans had suffered worse than lost huts, at least though that had originally belonged to the Great Tribe. Much of that strife, at least the very worst of it, had been before Nayati's time but the tribe had suffered during his life as well, plagued by sicknesses. They had only lost one life in the blizzard and considering the circumstances they were lucky for that. In the grand scheme of themes losing one soul was far better than having a sickness take countless lives. "Well, perhaps they will find them while helping," he said with a smile. "That reminds me! I actually met your son Alder not long ago. He came offering goodwill from his new home." He had her eyes, though he had not been able to make that association until the youth had spoken of it aloud.

The first time they had met they had not talked much of their own personal lives and it was nice that they now had a chance to get to know each other on a deeper level. He had been unaware she was a mother until her son had showed up on the tribe's borders, though he had not been terribly surprised at that revelation. Nayati's tail wagged briefly as they talked of his mate. He could not lie that she was his greatest pride, held even higher than his appointment as a Master Hunter. "I thank you. Though a visit might have to wait for some time later as we are soon to depart for a visit back to the Great Tribe to see my family and have a council with the Chief there." It was a trip of both pleasure and business.

The Utina could not help but blush lightly under his pale coat at the question of children. "None yet, though I hope we will be blessed soon." He dearly desired to be a father, more than any other thing in the world.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatifrb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a6d0e0; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #284e5d; }
.nayatifrb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#152836; text-align:right;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #284e5d;}
.nayatifrb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.nayatifrb1 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#40688b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... nafb01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #152836; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#152836; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #40688b;}
.nayatifrb1-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #40688b; margin:0 auto;}
.nayatifrb1-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #5e84a6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread