This river that we ride has always been alive
[html]

300+ <3

The mother had high hopes and expectations for her sons, and though they might not have settled into a trade or responsibility they were still growing and still young. There was plenty of time for them, and she watched over Oak and Cypress from a distance to make sure they they did not stray from a honest lifestyle. She did not preach to them of gods and prayers, she only reminded them to be truthful and hardworking.

Nayati spoke truth, perhaps she could send them to the tribe and they would get exposure to more then what Crimson Dreams could give. Alder had done so in Cour des Miracles. Then the pale hunter spoke of her masked boy, and she smiled wide. There were moment when she had regretted her choice, worried that it was wrong to send him away. But Nayati's words soothed her mothering instinct. He was growing, becoming confident and seeking out alliances. Anu beamed with pride, her voiceless son was now more then she could have ever hoped. It pleases me to hear this, I assume he was polite and humble. He always was as a pup. Oak and Cypress were her pride and joy, but Alder was her heart. Love between them held an equal strength but each were different.

Is the Great Tribe much larger then AniWaya? I know nothing the tribe's origin. What a great honor to be chosen to sit on the council. He was a high ranking wolf among the other tribes-wolves but she hadn't know that he would be sent on such a journey. Her tail waved with curiosity.

The old woman nodded her head, yes indeed the male would be blessed. What creature of his honesty would be denied the pleasure of being a father? Anu was a modest wolf, never claiming to have much sight into the future. But she was hopeful, and that was enough to make her certain that he would have what he so wished for. It truly is a blessing. I have faith that you will make a great father and your Liliana a caring mother.

<style type="text/css">
.anujuly11 b {font-weight:bold; color:#470404; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anujuly11-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d3d3d; text-align:center;}
.anujuly11 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.anujuly11 {margin:0 auto; width:336px; background-color:#fbfbfb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july11.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #838282; padding: 190px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d3d3d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anujuly11-border1 {width:338px; border:1px solid #fbfbfb; margin:0 auto;}
.anujuly11-line1 {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #838282; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread