A Life Once Lost ~ Joining
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: very strong language, minor violence and self-injurious behavior, starting with the 1st post. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

1. Character Name: Domonick
2. Character Birthdate (including year): 8th of March 2009
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4. Gender: Male
5. Your e-mail: musicequalslife13@sbcglobal.net
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): AIM- soulsearch92
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Member, rejoining

Okay, so I’m spicing Domonick up a little. Adding a little…”pizzazz?” Mainly because I love’em to death, but I don’t know, I want to change a little something. Add a few more, “scars” so to speak, keep him up with me, since his personality is basically mine xD.

Okay, here we go, let’s see how rusty I am on this.

[html]

Domonick laid on the ground, in his Optime form, staring up at the sky. He felt shaky, nervous, tired; you name it, he felt it. Things had been horrible for him. He left Phoenix Valley awhile ago, to “run away”. He left everyone he had met, his responsibilities; all because he felt something wasn’t right. He didn’t sense that things were wrong with his friends; it was himself that he felt the wrong. He left the pack and away.

He clutched his hand around the blade he found while rummaging through the old buildings of Hailfax. It was in decent shape; he cleaned off most of the grime, and sharpened it with an old stone he found. It wasn’t the sharpest, but it was enough to do what he wanted its purpose to be. He loosened his grip on the blade and let it rest in his lap, his held up his left arm and took off the old pieces of clothe that was wrapped around it. He stared at the cuts beneath his fur on his arm, a few scars visible. He grimaced,

“Maybe one day I’ll cut deep enough.” He said softly.

He picked up the blade and pressed it against his skin, he took a breath and sliced into his arm, the blood pouring from the fresh wound. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the trunk of the tree he was sitting against, the blood mixing with his fur, dripping onto the ground. A tear formed in his eye, not from the pain, no; he was used to the pain, it was from the way things had turned out. Everything seemed to be falling apart around him, he didn’t know how to change the way things way, to make things better. It was almost too much for him.

He clenched his eyes and let out a scream and threw the knife. He sighed and wrapped his blood soaked arm in the cloth. He stood up, bracing himself against the tree.

“I’m such an idiot. “ he said out loud, hoping that if he said something, he’d wake up, finding this to be some sort of dream.

He shook his head, he didn’t know where to go anymore or what to do, so he let out a sigh and started walking. He did nothing but keep his eyes straight ahead as he walked, his wrapped left arm folded across his chest, as if he didn’t want anything to happen to it.

He kept walking, he didn’t know how long, but it was long enough for day to turn into night. He finally came to a stop, he was tired. His mind seemed to come back into focus as he looked around, he let out a sharp sigh, he realized where he was; the borders of Phoenix Valley.

He couldn’t believe it, what twist of this world brought him back to the very place he ran away from? Was it a cruel joke or maybe something more, maybe a chance for redemption.; he didn’t know, but whatever it was, he felt something inside of him, something he couldn’t explain.

He fell to his knees and stared at the land ahead of him, Phoenix Valley, the place where he called home, the place he turned his back on, the place he wished he never left. He closed his eyes and let out a long sigh as the thoughts of his former life came flooding into his head.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread