A Life Once Lost ~ Joining
[html]

As Domonick lay on the ground, a smell he recognized came to him, Jefferson?" almost instantly after the thought, the older wolf was upon him. The knife pulled from his grip, and himself lifted up.

Domonick's eyes widened, he didn't expect anyone to be here, much less Jefferson. He didn't know how to react, what to say, to do. He didn't think he would be able to react to anyone else, but with Jefferson, someone who he was always intimated around, he knew he wouldn't be able to bring his thoughts into the correct order of words. He just stared at him, trying to process everything.

Jefferson's words hit him, hard. Coward?" he thought. His breathing was short, he lifted his hand and attempted to push himself away from Patriarch, his arm stung from the cut the blade had made, still bleeding, soaking into the cloth.

He swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat, he looked into the eye of the scarred wolf, "I can't explain it!" The words came out sharper than he had meant them to, but he kept going, trying to think of a way to put what exactly he was feeling into words. He wanted to be able to express himself and not sound like a kid, like some moronic child.

"I didn't mean to deserted anyone! Things..." he broke off, trying to think of what to say, not wanting to sound completely foolish, but from what Jefferson caught him doing, being foolish really wouldn't matter at this point, he thought, "Things caught up, something that I can't explain. I didn't want to be around anyone, not because I didn't like them, but for the reason I wasn't able!"

He looked away from Jefferson, staring at the ground. "I needed time to think, time to make things right within myself, and being away only has made me realize that things I ran away from, are the things that made me happy," He looked down at his blood soaked arm, "I thought that maybe, maybe running away from life would cause things to be better." He took a deep, shaky breath. Realizing that he let everything out that he had held in for such a long time.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread