A Life Once Lost ~ Joining
[html]
OOC: Sorry that it is so short and it sucks ;-; still working out the kinks xD

Domonick closed his eyes tightly as he was pushed against the tree, Oh fucking hell. ran through his mind, full of shock more than anything. He had never witnessed this side of Jefferson, a side that was putting the fear of God himself into him. He wanted to speak, but he knew that it might not be the pressed idea; even if he wanted to, he knew that he couldn’t get his voice to function correctly.

Domonick braced himself as he fell toward the ground, hitting his cut arm. He winced, but remained where he was, too scared to move. He was shaking slightly, afraid of what was going to happen. Had he fucked up this badly? He thought to himself, he couldn’t think of a straight answer. His thoughts were a swarm with panic.

” -then why didn't you come the hell back?!”. The words stung, but he knew why he hadn’t come back, he was afraid. He was afraid of what people would say. He was scared that they would be mad, that he would not be taken back. He attempted to speak, but his words clung in his throat.

Domonick looked up at Jefferson as he finished, he scooted back slightly, still on the ground. He swallowed, and spoke, his words shaky, nervous,

”I ran away…I stayed away, because I was scared.” he took a deep breath and scooted back a little further, and stood up, his legs shaky. ”I understand that, that it may have been selfish, that what I did was wrong; but I was scared of coming back because of what people would think of me. That I was a fool, weak.”

He looked down at the ground, clutching his arm, his fist clenching. ”I regret every bit of it, I do wished I never left and I know,” He trailed off slightly, ”I know that I fucked it all up.” He continued to stare at the ground, his jaw clenched together, his legs shaking, and ears laid back.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread