A Life Once Lost ~ Joining
[html]
OOC: Sorry for the length Sad

Domonick’s ears laid back, pressed against his head. He felt bad, but his fright was gone. Jefferson seemed to be calm now, so he was able to relax. He felt nervous still, seeing someone like that, especially someone like Jefferson, wouldn’t be something to just brush off so easily.

Domonick kept his arm held close to him, embarrassed by it more than anything. He nodded his head slightly as he listened to Jefferson, once again, too worried to really speak. The thought of being exiled flashed through his mind, not being allowed back, it made him almost sick. He shook his head, ridding his mind of that thought, he didn’t want to worry about that, a what could have been situation.

Domonick nodded again, and walked up behind Jefferson, ”I won’t touch it, besides; I don’t even think I could find it.” he chuckled a little, an attempt to try and lighten the tense mood. He knew it was his fault, so he attempted to laugh at it, although maybe it wasn’t the best time. ”I won’t doing anything like that again, it was stupid of me and risky.” He looked at the blood soaked cloth wrapped around his arm, disgusted at himself for being stupid enough to fall that low. At the moment, it released all the pain and tension, but afterwards, he always felt regret, which should have been a sign for him to stop.

”I missed this place.” he said under his breath.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread