You Certainly (J)est
[html]
300+
berherher I laughed x3

Noss saw him and called out his name. Strel checked himself, almost about to run at the other man with the intent of wrapping his arms around him. But no, that would not do at all. He stood firm, rather rigidly as Noss came up to him. It felt as though they were both holding themselves back, but why were the both of them doing it? The moment the question was asked of him, he scowled rather fiercely, looking away flustered. Now he seemed like he was desperate and had missed Noss that much. What would he think of him then? That he was so easily affected by the dunderhead? No of course not! "N-no," he began, stuttering without meaning to do so. He huffed, crossed his arms, then uncrossed them again in his indecisiveness. "I just wanted to get here to beat you before Vigilante came through."

"Don't get a bloated head," he retorted back, softly at the man as he looked up at him, towering over him. Strel gave a look of displeasure. "Look at you, towering over me.. Are you trying to look intimidating?" he asked, snickering slightly at the other man. Anything to lighten the mood. Why was it so formal anyway? Cocking his head, the redhead rolled his eyes. "I've been doing what I'm always doing; working and living. So I'm fine. Why, worried?" Strel snickered again, jabbing a finger into the other man's chest. "Were you worried you'd come back and I'd have someone else attached to my.. uhm arm."

But then the redhead got serious, looking down as he flattened his hand on the other man's chest. "You didn't need to worry..," he muttered, keeping his eyes away from the other man. Strel put his other hand on the man's chest as well, tail tucked between his clothed legs in his embarrassment. This was so flustering, considering that Strel did not care that much. No, really. Really.

"Wait..," he said suddenly, pushing away from Noss. "What was that howl about? Joining? You're going to join Cours?" Strel was surprised, but only mildly. He had thought it was a joke. "Don't you want to stay with Ralla in the tribe?"

<style type="text/css">
.eyesonme b {font-weight:normal; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #c0b32d; }
.eyesonme .ooc {text-align:center; padding: 5px; font-family:ariel, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;text-shadow: none; padding: 5px;}
.eyesonme p {text-indent:15px; padding:1px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.eyesonme .border {width: 397px; border-bottom:3px solid #fff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.eyesonme .border2 {width: 397px; border-bottom:2px solid #fff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.eyesonme .border3 {width: 397px; border-bottom:1px solid #fff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.eyesonme {margin:0 auto; width:397px; background-color:#3d4a3d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3d4a3d; padding: 0px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: Courier sans ms, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: .1em .1em .1em #657d8c; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread