You Certainly (J)est
[html]

I just noticed the lyrics to your table *fail on my observation skills*: Double loves to you! Big Grin Let's see, you've used Sanctuary, Eyes on Me, Two Princes, End of the Beginning, and Until Kingdom Come... I think I've fallen for your tables o.0 AND GAH! THE SHORTNESS RUBBED OFF ON MEH! D: IT'S A DISEASE! (Jk Tongue)

Noss nodded with satisfaction at Strel's explanation of the 'perks'. True, he wouldn't be able to stomach himself being on the omega level forever. He would probably snap and go into a reclusive state just from shock. Well, something close to it, at least. And he would be useful and not just some...lump... Alright, so he was a lump in the pack for a full month...or two...before, but he didn't think he could deal with it. But now he had to learn the land better or suffer the consequences of eternal solitude by getting lost. How pathetic would that be? No, he'd much rather work his way through the ranks anyway. He doubted there'd be any sort of fighting from the get-go--or at all, since he had seen most of Nova Scotia and seen it quiet--but he would prefer to work in that department since he was useless at anything else that didn't require direct survival.

Noss didn't know a Niro or a Haven, but he nodded along, just assuming their place in rank higher than Strel's. Not that he cared, really, where Strel was in the ranks. He'd certainly come a long way from that tirade of 'power equals rights'. He just had to learn that things were not run the same way, and that if he wanted to live there he had to abide by them. "I'd prefer your king, if it's all the same to you," Noss said. He was familiar with the king--at least more than the other two--and he would feel better hearing it from him as well. It was just his way, and still something that he couldn't shake from his perception of pack hierarchy.

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Fuego b {font-weight:normal; color:#51aa8a; letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: #a0dfb8 1px 1px 1px;}
.Fuego-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#a0dfb8; text-align:center;}
.Fuego p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Fuego{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#001926; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... Noss-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #205047; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#205047; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Fuego-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #001926; margin:0 auto;}
.Fuego-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:5px dotted #51aa8a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread