Under/Over
She smiled again at Naniko, it seemed with every meeting and every wolf she ran into some of the soreness of her recent shock was wearing away. She was glad to hear of what Naniko had done with her life, Iskata was so proud. She'd always dreamed of taking care of her own pack one day but she wasn't for sure if she had it in her, obviously her adopted daughter did though. She raised her head up with eyes shining and praised what Nani had done so far. I'm not surprised you know. You've always been steady handed and levelheaded. I'm proud of you Nani. Perhaps I do need to come visit, make sure that boy is taking good care of you and your pack. She was teasing her child, but as well it had been so long since she'd seen Conri, she wasn't sure if she could really remember anything about him except for the fact that he'd been carrying a scarf and looking for Nani it had been so long ago.

She shook her head at the idea and smiled, laughing slightly as Naniko suggested they walked. The woods really weren't the best place to be playing catchup. Moving along next to the creamy hued female she spoke up. I don't doubt we'll find them again.. it's just hard to hope for so much.. especially after last time. She wasn't even so sure that Naniko would or could remember last time. Losing Tainted Fears, then losing her children and losing her mind which resulted in losing her pack and family.. it had all just been one giant fall. It had taken moons for her to get back on her feet, and she wasn't sure if she could this time... Could she wait season after season for Phoenix to return, especially if she found her children safe and sound within the month. She didn't know, but she didn't want to think of it either.

Moving on to another subject she chuckled. A non-cloudy Clouded Tears you say? Kind of defeats the purpose. At least you didn't call the pack by the same name.. Then I'd have to wonder. She really did want to see the lands, she wouldn't say it to her daughter, but perhaps after she found her babies then she'd be able to venture to the new lands and see what the family was like now.

Messages In This Thread